How to setup your First Click Test in Proven by Users
Setting up your first click test
- From the Projects page click New Project. A dialog will appear to choose the test type. Pick First Click
- Adjust your project settings as needed. Learn more about project settings
- In the First Click section add your image ( design mockup, wireframe or other) to test. Note: when viewed the image will be scaled down to fit the participant's device.
- Enter the question or task - typically in the form 'Where would you click to ... ? '
- (optional) Add a survey section to gather more information about your participants
- (optional) Add a message section to greet or thank your participants
- Preview your test to be certain that you are providing enough instructions to be clear to your participants.
- Make your test live and e-mail the URL to your participants.
- That's it! Sit back and wait for the results!